I’m done with winter, the cold and the snow and everything. So glittery rainbow it is today!
What I used:
* OPI Bubble Bath as the base color
* OPI Dating A Royal on thumbs
* OPI Big Apple Red on index fingers
* OPI In My Back Pocket on middle fingers
* OPI Need Sunglasses? on ring fingers
* OPI Green-wich Village on pinky fingers
* Nubar Tiara over the colorful tips, two layers
* Essie Pure Pearlfection over the entire nail
I must say, this took forever to do, mainly because of the Bubble Bath. I have the old version and it’s not only very sheer but also very streaky and dries forever and then some. But it is a pretty color for a base, softer then a stark white. Once that eventually dried, I sponged the rainbow of colors on the tips, most got two layers, some three (yellow, I’m looking at you!). Then applied Nubar Tiara on the tips, sandwiched Essie Pure Pearlfection (can you tell I’m totally loving this? :D) in over the entire nail and topped it off with more Nubar Tiara, this time going a bit higher with it. So the result is a crazy glittery rainbow look 🙂 So not wintery!
Hopefully this look will give you some ideas 🙂 Hope you all have a wonderful day!